Monday, 29 June 2009

FUN KIDS RADIO!!







What a find!

I put this radio station on yesterday and, as soon as she heard it, Dancing Girl stopped whinging, cocked her head, smiled and began to march naked around the
armchair to Bear Necessities. When Mary Poppins' Chim Chim Cheree started up, she went over to the radio, turned it up full-blast and carried on her march/dance. This Battle of the Volumes continued for a few songs but we found a happy medium and, anyway, I couldn't help but sing along merrily. After all, these are songs we all grew up with.

She didn't say a word or nag me to morph into Trixie/Foxy for at least 40 minutes. That's as big a recommendation as you're going to get from me! Listen to Fun Kids Radio. You will all love it, I promise.

Fun Kids is on DAB Radio or online, here:

http://www.funkidslive.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment