Friday, 17 July 2009

Plah!

I've been feeling a bit rough lately and yesterday I just needed to go to bed. Nowhere else would do but illness isn't really allowed when you've got kids, is it? You still have to get on with it and there's only so much respite that CBeebies will offer, there's a finite amount of time that a young child will sit and entertain his or herself with glue, glitter and paper. Then it's up to us super-Mums and Dads.

So, all I can say is thank God for Grandparents!! My Dad picked up Boundless Energy Girl from pre-school at mid-day and she stayed, played and slept at Nanny and Dandy-DanDad's house until this morning, while I snoozed the day away and watched some crap on the telly.

I still feel rubbish but ....

Thanks Dad x



My latest Weston Mercury Blog about the Music and Dance Festival at Grove Park last week:
http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/cs/blogs/weston-super-mum/archive/2009/07/14/1757170.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I soooo know that one!! I can feel like death warmed up, but I still got to get up and feed the family, pay the bills, etc etc. Even when sam has a carer in I might be Ill but I still have to get up as they come in our room for her clothes and stuff, one way a god send and another a bloody nightmare they are!

    ReplyDelete