Saturday, 22 August 2009

Two's Company

I LOVE SLEEPOVERS!!

My cousin's little girl, S., stayed over last night. The two of them were so excited to see each other and they must've completley worn themselves out playing together all day because they were asleep ten minutes after they laid their heads on the pillows. All I heard was My Girl blowing her yellow recorder (I put a swift stop to that nonsense - Spoil Sport Mum!) and then she started making fake snoring sounds, which I'm sure she thought we're hilarious (yeah, well, they raised a chuckle from me too, especially seeing as they were soon replaced by less audible asleep noises).

They slept right through and have now been awake for two hours playing happily, despite the three year age gap, while I've been able to drink tea and watch BBC Breakfast without anyone trying to turn me into a slide or a trampoline.

I'm sure this is all just novelty though, right?

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to Your Girl, 13 and "I HATE SLEEPOVERS !"

    This made me LOLOL "I put a swift stop to that nonsense"

    ReplyDelete