Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Weston Donkey

I'm laden with two carrier bags full of fruit, milk, bread and lovely, fabulous chocolate and I've got my swimming bag on my back (I didn't get to the pool but that's another story - one I'm not going to tell you. Let's just say it was fun. Adult fun, nudgenudgewinkwink). She's holding her brand new PINK skipping rope, her brand new Piggle Wiggle and her 2-week old Gruffalo book - I know, how spoilt is that? Whoops.

"Hold my hand, Mummy."

What? Why don't you just sit on my head?

She didn't! Thankfully.


Anyhow, our new Weston Mercury Blog is now live on their website. It's all about the Teddy Bears' Mudbath up Weston Woods. Any comments are very welcome:
http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/cs/blogs/weston-super-mum/archive/2009/08/10/1793798.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment