Sunday, 4 October 2009

Do You Really Need to Know More About Me?

This award was passed onto me by Babyrambles a couple of weeks ago and so apologies to her for not honouring it any earlier - I just don't know, since My Girl started pre-school five mornings a week, I have achieved less than at any other point since she was about 8 months old...?  My blogs have become much less frequent, our treks of outings are shorter, the house is messier, my writing is dry and my tweets are almost inaudible!  Finger out tomorrow, the start of a new week.  Off to the library to do some more research on Worlebury Hill but for now ....

Each question must be answered in only one word, like this:

1. Where is your mobile phone? Handy

2. Your hair? Bedlike

3. Your mother? Working

4. Your father? Babysitting

5. Your favourite food? Spicy

6. Your dream last night? Fading

7. Your favourite drink? Tea

8. Your dream/goal? This

9. What room are you in? Living

10. Your hobby? Sleeping

11. Your fear? Pointless

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content

13. Where were you last night? Here

14. Something that you aren’t? Energised

15. Muffins? Indifferent

16. Wish list item? Property

17. Where did you grow up? London

18. Last thing you did? Re-focussed

19. What are you wearing? Little

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? NO!

22. Friends? Changing

23. Your life? Smooth

24. Your mood? Relaxed

25. Missing someone? Nope

26. Vehicle? Bicycle (sorry, I know that this is more than one word but it's a bike PINK with high handlebars. I bought it 2nd hand from the Old Town Quarry a couple of days ago and I love it.  My car is still dead in the drive and we're still not missing it, although as the winter approaches ....)

27. Something you’re not wearing? Underwear

28. Your favourite store? Food

29. Your favourite colour? Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Friday

32. Your best friend? Analytical

33. One place that you go to over and over? Woods

34. One person who emails you regularly? Twitter

35. Favourite place to eat? SOMs


Can you tell that I haven't been out of bed for very long?  It 1pm (hehe, I love it when that happens).

I pass this award on to Rachael Blogs, To give her something to think about, besides tanned men and blue skies, when she gets back from her holiday in Sicily :-)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment