Tuesday, 6 October 2009

I'm Spartacus!!

Her 4-year old boyfriend, L1, came round to play yesterday afternoon.  They behaved well enough (My Girl was only sent to the yellow Chill-out Chair once for throwing play-dough all over the carpet after being asked not to). They made a general mess as kids do but nothing that couldn't be picked up and jammed into a cupboard, drawer, wardrobe or trunk once they'd finished.  Lunch was a competition, as was most everything else, and the little lady gobbled hers in record time with the jubilant annoucement "I the Winner!"

And then they fought over who would take the lead role in their own version of Lazy Town.


"I'm Sportacus," he cried.

"No, I'm Sportacus," she replied.

"No, I'm Sportacus,"

"I'm Sportacus!"



Over and over and over again until I felt as though I were in a very odd re-make of a Stanley Kubrick film!! (Click here to view)

4 comments:

  1. I think you will find that I am indeed Sportacus.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I am genuinly laughing, very funny. Funniest thing of all is that you are all wrong, because I AM SPARTACUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    Oh and I'm Sportacus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking along the road yesterday, I stopped and declared "I'm Sportacus," at which she placed the backs of her little hands just above her hips and corrected me with a, "I'M SPORTACUS".
    Great fun! And do you know what? I think she might be right.

    ReplyDelete